Horror Classifieds Site Policies
Role of the Seller
Role of the Buyer
- – communicate with the seller to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently (any complaints or issues regarding the sale must be directed towards the seller)
- – behave in an ethical manner while communicating (defamatory, libelous, offensive, threatening or harassing is not acceptable)
- – keep all personal information about the seller confidential (addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and other personal information are not to be published anywhere)
Complying with Buying Requirements
- Honoring the Transaction Contract: A contract of sale is formed immediately between the buyer and the seller, once the buyer makes the commitment to purchase. This commitment is binding, and consequently, buyers must pay for the items that they commit to purchase in a timely manner.
- Complying with law: It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that any items purchased do not violate any law. Read prohibited items for further details.
Fees and Payments
Warnings and Account Suspensions
Horror Classifieds reserves the right to terminate, suspend or limit your access at any point if:
- we believe that there is a risk of loss or damage to us or another person if we do not suspend, terminate or limit your access to Horror Classifieds. This includes credit risks resulting from not paying fees to us on time).
- the law requires us to do so or we believe on reasonable grounds that providing access to Horror Classifieds to you is illegal or may become illegal
- we have received a serious complaint or multiple complaints regarding your activity on Horror Classifieds
- there is an emergency situation
- if you have registered multiple accounts on Horror Classifieds then all accounts can be suspended, terminated or have access limited.
If your account is terminated, suspended or access limited no refunds will be issued.
A material breach by you can result in your account being terminated, suspended or access limited if we have told you in writing of your breach and have failed to comply and remedy the situation within the given time frame, or if the breach cannot be remedied, in which case service will be canceled immediately.
Online Fraud Policy
- Any dishonest or fraudulent act
- Forgery, falsification or alteration of any document, electronic file or account belonging to Horror Classifieds
- Forgery, falsification or alteration of documents (for example: receipts, agreements, contracts, electronic files)
- Forgery, falsification or alteration of a cheque, bank draft, or any other financial document
- Misappropriation of funds, securities, supplies, or other assets
- Improperly handling or reporting of money or financial transactions
- Destruction, alteration, removal or inappropriate use of Horror Classifieds intellectual property, products or functionality
- Any similar or related inappropriate conduct
- we do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes
- we do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes
- we do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes
- account information is password protected, keep your password safe and do not share it
- Horror Classifieds does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 18. If we learn that a posting is made by a person under the age of 18, we will remove the post immediately
- Horror Classifieds, or people who post on Horror Classifieds, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
- Horror Classifieds will take every reasonable measure to protect your private information. However, due to the nature of the Internet it is possible that that information will be stolen, either after your ad is placed or in transit while your ad is being placed. Horror Classifieds does not guarantee that your private information will never be stolen.
The only private information collected by Horror Classifieds is the email address and your IP (Internet Protocol) address. Any information placed in the body of an ad is not considered to be private information. If this other information is considered to be private by you, do not provide it. Horror Classifieds will not knowingly reveal your IP address to parties outside of Horror Classifieds. Horror Classifieds may occasionally use your email address to send communication to you about this website. We will not sell or knowingly reveal your email address to parties outside of Horror Classifieds. Our servers are located in the United States. Therefore by providing the private information to us you are consenting to its storage in United States.
All postings on Horror Classifieds are stored in our database, even after “deletion,” and may be archived elsewhere. Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely. Although we make good faith efforts to store information in a secure operating environment not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Horror Classifieds may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
All advertisements on Horror Classifieds must be HTML that is W3C compliant, the URL for image source must be fully qualified (http://www.) and may include http or https., and use JPG, PNG and GIF image file sources. Links to external sites are only permitted when pointing to additional images or information about the item for sale.
Breaching any technical policies will result in the removal of the infringing advertisement from Horror Classifieds site. Further violations of HTML policy may result in issuing a written warning, restriction of account access, account suspension, or termination of account. This will result in no refunds.
Horror Classifieds is not liable for any loss caused by the removal of the offending material that is in breach of our policies. The seller must not relist the advertisement on Horror Classifieds, unless written approval is issued by Horror Classifieds.
Horror Classifieds will take action where necessary and if determined you are keyword spamming, we can terminate, suspend or limit access to your account. In this case, no refunds will be issued.